Terms & Conditions
Q Stay Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the customer to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions prior to making a booking and paying deposit. Confirming a booking constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- By paying a deposit you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Breaches of these Terms and Conditions may result in immediate termination of your reservation and forfeit of your security deposit.
- Please note, car parking and WIFI are offered as a free service. Q Stay will not be held liable for any potential disruption to this during your stay. No refunds or compensation will be offered for disruptions.
- The guest agrees to give Q Stay a chance to rectify any issues before requesting any form of compensation. No refunds or other forms of compensation will be offered once the first night has been spent in the apartment.
- Our properties are subject to inspections from the managing agency. Per the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008, we are given anywhere between 24 hours – 7 days notice of the inspection. We always endeavor to have inspections carried out when the property is vacant, however this cannot be guaranteed. We may need to access your property for an agent inspection, and will provide you with as much notice as possible.
Deposit & Payment Terms
- Prices and availability are subject to change and are not guaranteed until a deposit has been processed by Q Stay, and you have received a formal written confirmation of your reservation.
- We use dynamic pricing structure, meaning that tariffs update regularly. If a lower tariff is listed for a comparable property than previously booked, we cannot amend the tariffs charged after a booking confirmation has been issued.
- If the booking is for more than the standard number of people included in the tariffs of properties, extra guests can only be added for an additional charge of $50 per person per night up to the maximum permitted.
- All credit card payments incur a 1.5% surcharge.
- Flexible Booking – A 30% deposit is required to secure the booking.
- The balance of the total booking must be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival, Q Stay reserves the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re-let the property if final payment is not made by the due date.
- For bookings made within 30 days of arrival dates, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Non-Refundable – This is a discounted pay in full reservation. 100% payment due at time of booking and no refunds for cancellation.
Booking Cancellations Policy
- These are standard Terms and Conditions, please note if you have booked through an Online Travel Agency such as but not limited to Booking.com and Airbnb, you will be subject to the terms on those sites at the time of your booking. The Terms and Conditions here do not supersede what you originally booked.
- Flexible Reservations – If cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival the deposit will be refunded less a $200 administration fee – Bookings cancelled 59-31 days prior to arrival 30% deposit will be forfeited – Bookings cancelled 30 days or less prior to arrival 100% of the booking total will be forfeited.
- Non-refundable Bookings – Non Refundable Paid in full bookings will forfeit the full booking amount if cancelled at any time
- Bookings that have been cancelled or amended due to the unforeseen circumstances of any kind (weather, illness, etc) are non-refundable. We strongly recommend that all guests take out appropriate travel insurance to cover travel arrangements and involuntary cancellation of your holiday outgoings.
- Per the ACCC, in general, whether consumers are entitled to a refund for travel bookings cancelled due to government restrictions will depend on the terms and conditions of their booking.
- You must also cancel your booking through the source you originally booked through. When amending your booking, you must cancel your booking through the source you originally booked through.
- Q Stay does not offer date changes. If you are unable to fulfil your reservation, we allow you to transfer the booking over to friends or family.
- Booking credits given are subject to availability and can only be used through our direct website.
- This is a strict cancellation policy. These policies apply to your booking unless superseded by the original Terms and Conditions from the Online Travel Agency at time of booking. After the declaration of COVID 19 as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID 19 and its consequences are no longer unforeseen or unexpected. You may wish to consider booking an option that provides flexibility rather than a discounted option.
- All the apartments managed by Q Stay are privately owned and operated and are not affiliated with the on-site management. All the assistance must be directed to Q Stay. We will not be responsible if you choose to seek assistance through the on-site management.
- All apartments are fully self-contained and the total booking fees do not include any cleaning or servicing during your stay. If you wish to organise additional cleaning during your stay, we can arrange that for an extra fee.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the description of the properties is accurate, all the facilities/features are subject to change/upgrade/repair due to wear and tear. If any feature is essential for the guest in choosing a particular property, we strongly advise that the guest checks this with the reservation staff at the time of booking.
- Property photos are an accurate representation of the property at the time the photo was taken and are indicative only. Accommodation facilities, furniture and bedding are subject to changes.
- We endeavour to allocate you to the apartment of your choice however we reserve the right to make alterations to your booking due to the unforeseen circumstances (such as loss of management, damage of the premises etc), including moving your booking to the closest equivalent apartment should the need occur.
- If an owner withdraws the property from our holiday pool or if a property becomes damaged or a natural disaster occurs, we will give you at least 30 days’ notice (if possible) and will offer you alternative arrangements (if available).
- Q Stay provides all appliances, amenities, facilities in the apartment in good faith for the use of the guest. Please note, that use of the facilities, appliances, amenities of the apartment are subject to wear and tear. Guests agree that any repairs necessary will be attended to within a reasonable time frame and that there is no obligation from Q Stay to compensate for the inconvenience or loss sustained if any facilities break down in the apartment.
- We endeavour to keep the apartment in a clean state. Guests agree for Q Stay housekeeping staff to attend to any unsatisfactory cleaning issues upon check-in (or immediately on the next day of the check-in in case the housekeeping staff has left for the day).
- All complaints must be lodged in writing. To ensure that we examine and respond to your complaint in a timely manner, make sure you have provided your name and contact details, property address and as much detail as possible about the nature of your complaint and attached any relevant documents and other information that support your complaint.
- If on arrival you notice any existing damage or breakages within the premises you must report your concerns regarding the condition of the property to our office. Otherwise, it is agreed that all is in order with the Premises.
- Whilst Q Stay will attempt to accommodate requests wherever possible, the hotel does not guarantee special requests such as bedding configurations, floor allocations or views. If an allocated room is no longer available at the time of check-in, for whatever reason, Q Stay will provide an alternative substitute.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require the following conditions be complied with:
- Guests must contain noise at a reasonable level between 10pm-9am. If a security guard is called out by any person following a noise complaint during your stay at the premises, $100-$250 call out fee will be payable by you. Repeated non-compliance may result in eviction and loss of bond. No refund will be provided.
- Guests must observe and abide by any Body Corporate rules and respect the residential amenities of the property and neighbours.
- Guests must maintain the security of the Premises. Guests will be held responsible for any incident that occurs during their stay or upon departure because of the premises being left unsecured.
- The number of guests at the premises should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation email unless agreed in writing prior to arrival. Q Stay reserves the right to apply extra charges and/or evict all the guests from the property if found exceeding the number of guests stated on the confirmation.
- Guests must park their cars only in the designated areas and clear of driveways. We cannot be held responsible for any fines imposed for non-observance of these rules.
- Q Stay does not take any responsibility for Guest items left or lost on premises or in apartment, if you have checked out, the cleaning team will treat any items found as discarded, Q Stay bares no responsibility to police whether items are deemed to be discarded or sent to lost and found.
There is a no Strict No Party Policy
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The booking price charged is strictly for domestic use only and not for commercial. Therefore, the price charged does not allow any extra wear /repairs/cleaning associated with the functions. If the premises are identified as having a party, we reserve the right to charge your bond/credit card for any additional costs associated with the function and/or immediately request all occupants of the premises to vacate the property and terminate the stay. The total booking fee then will be forfeited. We reserve the right to immediately evict any guest for any behaviour deemed as potential safety or threat to others.
- All bookings must be paid in full upon arrival. On arrival you will be asked to show your ID and provide relevant bond and your credit card details. Keys will not be handed over if above conditions are not satisfied.
- Standard check-in times are 3PM- 5PM Monday-Sunday. For after-hours check-in, a late cash fee may apply, payable to our representative that will be checking you in. The fee is $50 till 10pm; $100 after 10pm and $150 for all check-ins after midnight. If for any reason the guest is unable to make a payment, the payment is to be taken out of the bond.
- If you expect to arrive earlier on the day and would like immediate access to the apartment, we recommend booking the apartment for the prior night to guarantee immediate access.
- No refund will be given for late arrival for any reason.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old, the guardian must make the booking on your behalf, provide ID copy and sign bond form.
- During check-in, you will be supplied with an emergency phone number. You agree to always keep this number with you. Q Stay will not be responsible for any loss you incur if you do not contact the emergency number after hours for afterhours emergency assistance.
- By paying the bond you provide your consent for us to deduct from your credit card, the bond value and any additional fees or charges stipulated in this agreement.
- Q Stay reserves the rights to organise repairs and replacements caused by guests. You as a guest do not have the right to organise your own repairs or replacement.
- If insufficient funds are available, the debt will be passed onto a debt collecting company or the courts for the debt plus recovery costs.
- Your security bond will be refunded within 7 days after departure less any charges incurred after the apartment has been inspected by our housekeeping staff. Please note that the refund might take several business days to be credited to your bank account, depending on the bank you are with.
- For all bookings during schoolies period, a bond of $200 per person must be paid on arrival in addition to the accommodation fee.
- An administration fee of $200 may be charged on top of any dispute or damage charges to the unit to cover the time of organising the scope of works to replace / repair / or room relocate future guests.
- Guests must check out before 10 am on your check-out day. Extra charges will apply for after 10am check-outs ($40 till 11AM, $50 per hour till 12PM).
- Late check-out may be arranged in proportion of the next nights tariff, subject to availability.
- Once housekeeping arrives to your room at 10am, requests for late check-out cannot be processed.
- If you expect to depart later than the standard check-out time, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your apartment until you depart.
- On departure, the premises must be left in a similar state to the condition on arrival. An additional cleaning fee will be charged for the properties left in unsatisfactory condition. And /or furniture not in its normal place. Before departure, all food must be removed, all rubbish put in the rubbish chute and dishes cleaned and put away. All windows and doors are to be locked. Air conditioners must be turned off.
- No refund will be given for early departure for any reason.
Our Keys are important
- Guests are responsible for safekeeping of accommodation keys. Tenants who lock themselves out and who require a key will be charged a $100 call out fee. If keys are lost, tenants will be responsible for replacement costs at $250 per key set. We note we have issued two keys for the duration of stay and two sets of keys are to be left in the room at checkout for cleaners. Please note: if you have a car, make sure you have moved it out of the car park before leaving the keys in the apartment. Any charges incurred to retrieve the keys are the responsibility of the guest.
Health and Safety
- Accommodation is equipped with fire & smoke alarms. Please take extra care not to burn the meals as this can accidentally set off the alarms. This may result in the Fire Brigade attending. If the brigade attends a false alarm, the guests are responsible for all the fines. For your safety, do not climb, sit on the railings on the balcony. Avoid any behaviour that may cause a person to injure another person, themself, or cause someone to fall from the balcony. Any item thrown off the balcony will result in immediate eviction. There is an emergency evacuation guides located on every floor next to the lifts. It is your responsibility to understand these guides. We cannot hold responsible for the loss or theft of your personal property or any injury that occurs in the apartment and/or common areas of the building at any time. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
- By booking with us you consent that we may use your details to contact you regarding special promotions and deals. We guarantee that we will not disclose your personal information to any third-party companies without your consent.
Discount Coupon Code
- The coupon code must be entered into the coupon code field at the time of check out when making your booking. The coupon dollar amount will be deducted from the total cost amount before submitting your booking. Please note that some coupon codes will be unique and can only be used once. Coupon codes cannoy be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers. Coupon codes are only redeemable online direct with Q Stay.
If you have any queries or complaints about our Websites, these Terms and Conditions including the Hotel Conditions of Sale, or any of our products or services, please contact us via e-mail.